Becoming a soldier in the Imperial Army isn’t as hard as you might think. Whether you’re a die-hard Star Wars fanatic or just looking to put together an amazing halloween costume, there are many high quality Stormtrooper helmets out there to choose from. You can wear it for a party or convention or display in your home or office. Either way, a great Stormtrooper helmet will complete any costume and is a perfect conversation piece.
Star Wars The Black Series Rogue One
- STAR WARS THE BLACK SERIES HELMET – Imagine getting into roleplay as a Star Wars Stormtrooper with the Imperial Stormtrooper Electronic Voice Changer Helmet inspired by the Star Wars movies
- SOUND LIKE AN IMPERIAL STORMTROOPER – Push the button on the side of the helmet to electronically distort voice to sound like an Imperial Stormtrooper from the Galactic Empire
- STAR WARS MOVIE-ACCURATE REPLICA - Inspired by the loyal soldiers of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the authentic Imperial Stormtrooper roleplay helmet is a great gift for Star Wars collectors and fans
- PREMIUM DESIGN AND DETAIL - Featuring realistic detail, the Imperial Stormtrooper Electronic Voice Changer Helmet is a premium roleplay item that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- HIGH QUALITY COLLECTIBLES – Look for Star Wars The Black Series figures and roleplay items to expand and enhance any Star Wars collection or display. (Additional products each sold separately
This movie-accurate reproduction made from the highest quality materials, making it durable, long lasting and perfect for collectors. Meticulous attention to detail and craftsmanship will make instantly make this one of your most prized collector’s items.
Inspired by the Imperial Stormtroopers seen in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, this realistic helmet will really make your roleplay costume a hit. You’ll receive in three separate pieces that easily snap together and it can be adjusted to fit. It also has a convenient button on the side that turns on the voice distortion feature to make your Stormtrooper come to life. I
- Authentic sounding, distorted voice changer
- Screen-accurate rendering
- Adjustable straps for perfect fit
- Not ideal for larger heads
The Force Awakens Adult Stormtrooper
- 2-Piece costume Helmet covers head and face
- As worn by the Stormtroopers in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- One size fits most teens and adults
- Officially licensed Star Wars Episode VII costume accessory
- Stormtrooper costumes and additional accessories available separately
This full size helmet is inspired the ones seen on the Stormtroopers in Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens. It is officially licensed by the franchise making it an authentic collectors item.
Made from 100% polyester, this helmet comes in two individual pieces for the face and head that are snapped together with small, plastic tabs. The material is very thick and durable, so it will be long lasting even with regular use and handling. The interior is lined with soft padding for a comfortable, snug fit that doesn’t move around too much.
- One size fits all
- Easy to assemble
- Officially licensed accessory
- Limited visibility
- No voice-changing feature
Rubie’s Men’s Star Wars Collector Stormtrooper
- Collectors' Edition Star Wars Stormtrooper helmet
- Injection molded for a superior look and feel
- Wear with your favorite Star Wars costume or display at your home or office
- Packaged in a collector box, one size fits most adults
- Officially licensed helmet is new and improved as of 2014
This officially licensed collector’s edition helmet is perfect for costumes or to be put on display. The design has been updated and improved as of 2014.
The helmet is made 100% plastic and has a very solid a durable construction. It’s made using injection molding for a smooth, consistent look and feel all around. It consists of 2 separate pieces that are held together with a velcro strap. You’ll receive this helmet in a special collectors box, making it great for displaying.
- One size fits most
- Adjustable for perfect fit
- Interior padding for comfort
- Not 100% screen-accurate
- Very limited visibility
Features to Consider
Obviously you want your Stormtrooper helmet to look cool and at least somewhat accurate to what they look like in the movies. But there are some other things to consider when it comes to deciding which one you should actually spend your money on.
This is especially going to be a big thing to consider if you are planning on wearing the helmet for any extended period of time. Full face helmets can be quite suffocating. You’re already likely to be wearing body armor as well, so you’re going to be hotter than normal. Look for a helmet that has good ventilation, such as nose or face hold so that you can breath comfortable and not have to take it off too often.
Again, if you’re going to be wearing the helmet for a while it should be comfortable. Getting something with interior padding will insure that it sits properly on your head and doesn’t poke or add extra pressure to any particular spots. Adjustable features are also going to be really helpful in ensuring that you get a comfortable fit the whole time you’re wearing it.
Weight also comes into play here. If the helmet is too heavy, you could end up with a headache or sore neck and back after a while. If you plan to wear it, be sure to look for something that is lightweight, without sacrificing quality.
This is going to depend on what you’re using it for. If you’re just looking to complete a costume and aren’t too picky on how the finer details of the helmet match up with the ones on the screen, then you don’t need to put as much effort into finding a 100% accurate helmet. If you’re a very serious cosplayer or a collector, you want to invest your money in something that has those very fine details and accuracy.
High quality, durable materials will ensure that your helmet stays like new even after many wears. Especially with the helmets that consist of separate pieces coming together, you want to be confident that the pieces will continue to fit together properly over time.
Some Facts About Stormtrooper Helmets
Advanced Oxygen Systems
The round objects on the sides of Stormtrooper helmets are actually oxygen systems that help the Stormtroopers breath in environments with limited oxygen or toxic gasses.
Although when Luke Skywalker wore one of these helmets he mentioned not being able to see anything, they’re actually designed to enhance the vision of the wearer. They come equip with features such as infrared and night vision.
Heads Up Display
Each Stormtrooper helmet has a Heads Up display that gives them important information while on the battlefield. Things like movement detection and identifiers to help them distinguish between enemies and allies.
Stormtroopers are one of the most iconic characters in the Star Wars universe. Their fierce look makes them one of the most popular costumes when it comes to roleplaying, cosplay and halloween. Even if you don’t want to dress up, a Stormtrooper helmet is a great collectors piece.
You have a lot of options to choose from when shopping for a Stormtrooper helmet. You can even choose from different styles inspired by the one worn in different films over the years. A solid, high quality Stormtrooper helmet is a great way to take your costume to the next level and really impress everyone.